Apply for your Visa Online, get the 'Electronic Travel Authorization (ETA)' and fly to India to enjoy your vacation. Tourist Visa on Arrival (T-VoA) enabled with ETA is available to Foreign Tourists. The validity of visa will be 30 days from the date of arrival in India. ETA is valid for entry through 9 designated Airports i.e. Bangalore, Chennai, Cochin, Delhi , Goa, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Mumbai & Trivandrum. Bhubaneswar will be soon added to the list.
We DO NOT provide visa. Please visit govt. portal https://indianvisaonline.gov.in/evisa/tvoa.html to apply e-visa.
- International Travellers whose sole objective of visiting India is recreation , sight seeing , casual visit to meet friends or relatives, short duration medical treatment or casual business visit.
- Passport should have at least six months validity from the date of arrival in India. The passport should have at least two blank pages for stamping by the Immigration Officer.
- International Travellers should have return ticket or onward journey ticket,with sufficient money to spend during his/her stay in India.
- International Travellers having Pakistani Passport or Pakistani origin may please apply for regular Visa at Indian Mission.
- Not available to Diplomatic/Official Passport Holders or Laissez-passer travel document holders.
- Not available to individuals endorsed on Parent's/Spouse's Passport i.e. each individual should have a separate passport.
- Not available to International Travel Document Holders.
[For latest updates on eligibility, please visit https://indianvisaonline.gov.in/evisa/tvoa.html ]